For week ending March 8, 2018

• Thank you received: 144

For week ending March 8, 2018 was created by Fred Ginsburg

Tuesday: computer lab. Please be ready to show me your progress on the Get Fam exercise. Remember that this is only a practice exercise and is not graded, so no worries. If you are struggling with Pro Tools, please call me or Daniel over to your workstation and let us help you. Or, feel free to phone me with questions or concerns. You all should be at the point of beginning to work on your real projects one and two.... if you are not happy with your current partners, feel free to change.

Make-up quizzes can be taken during our open lab on Tuesdays! Everyone was credited the 5 points if they missed question 20 on the original quiz, since we had not discussed it in class yet. But question 20 will be counted on all of the future re-takes, since we covered that material last week in lecture class.

Thursday, we will finish up talking about mikes. The 3 mike powerpoints are found under Presentations for CTVA 358 on the website (Types of Mics, Mic Patterns, Classes of Mics).

After we finish the last part about mics, we will move on to learning about Mixing Panels -- so read the articles on the website about mixers!

Please leave a REPLY to indicate that you have read this posting. It does count towards your final grade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexia Musharbash
6 years 1 month ago #4645

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Isabel Evangelista on topic For week ending March 8, 2018

Got it!
6 years 1 month ago #4648

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Luis Rivas on topic For week ending March 8, 2018

Got it!
Looking forward to the mic lecture.
6 years 1 month ago #4651

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds