For week ending 17, 2020

• Thank you received: 144

For week ending 17, 2020 was created by Fred Ginsburg

I did notice a lot more absences last Friday. If you missed our session, please email me with an explanation.

This coming Friday our top is multi-track recording. Please read the articles on the website, and review the user’s manual for the TASCAM HS-P82 recorder.

Because we have been informed that CSUN will be doing letter grading for courses in the major, such as CTVA 358, we have to tighten up at this end.

Now that we have discussed lavaliers in greater detail, please take another look at the photos of the newsman’s loop and moleskin mounting techniques that you previously turned in. At the time, it was not important to letter grade those projects – but now I need to find a way to justify final grades. If you believe that your photos showed improper techniques, feel free to re-do them and re-submit. If you are happy with what you turned in, then you do not need to re-submit.

Written Assignment (aka a quiz):
Briefly explain the difference between PROXIMITY and TRANSPARENT lavaliers. Also, describe how you would determine whether a lavalier was Proximity or Transparent, since no mics are labeled as such. List two examples, each, of a proximity and transparent lavalier.
4 years 2 weeks ago #4789

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds