For week ending Nov 22, 2019

• Thank you received: 144

For week ending Nov 22, 2019 was created by Fred Ginsburg

Congrats to all of you who scored 100% on Quiz 3.

I can't believe that our semester is almost over! This Friday we will be hands-on, doing the Brown Interview exercise. It will involve: booming (walk & talk), planted mic, radio mics.

We will also be mixing with timecode slate onto a multi-track recorder, the TASCAM HS-P82. Review the (Ginsburg) instruction manual PDF on the website.

After Thanksgiving, there are just two more weeks remaining! ALL PROJECTS are DUE no later than Dec 6th. The only projects that can be turned in on Dec 13th are re-submissions of projects that were previously turned in PRIOR to Dec 6th, and reviewed by me. I strongly suggest that you turn in your projects before the deadline, so that you can re-do them if needed.

My personal thanks to Chandler for helping out this past weekend at Great Northfield. He and his guest got to watch the Cowboy match, and also got a chance to fire some rifles up on the rifle range. And both people helped us out a lot in preparing and serving the BBQ lunch (most of which I smoked), which was greatly appreciated (and noticed) by the Club members. We also had a guest recording artist/musician perform a few songs live.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniel Greenberg
4 years 5 months ago #4768

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds