For week ending Jan 29, 2021

• Thank you received: 144

For week ending Jan 29, 2021 was created by Fred Ginsburg

If you are reading this..... great, it means that you understand how the Forum works and its relationship to our course!
Due to this Friday being my shot at getting my shot, CTVA 358 will begin (hopefully) at 11am as opposed to our normal start time of 09:00am. If I am not online by 11:30, consider our class session cancelled for the day. (I have no way of predicting how smoothly or delayed the vaccination process will actually take, although my appointment is very early morning.)

All of you should download our Spring 2021 syllabus which was emailed to you, but can also be found on this website in the College Classes section. It is extremely important to read your syllabus carefully; when you read it, you will know how I will know that you read it!

In the College Classes section, you will also find PRESENTATIONS, which includes our PowerPoint lectures. Some are grouped under CTVA 230, and most of them are under 358. The first ones of the semester are actually on the older pages, since new entries stack in the front. So go back a few screens as necessary.

Readings are hyperlinked in the virtual READING LIST. Just start at the beginning and work your way through them. But as you read stuff on this site, always feel free to browse and explore other articles; there is a lot of stuff here.

If you have not done so already, you need to register for this site as a STUDENT in order to access most of the content and to be able to post to the Forums. Keep your username and password simple; we do not store any of your private information nor payment information on our site. PayPal handles the money, and just tells us if you have paid. So there is nothing here for hackers, so long as you do not repeat the log-ins for your other sites.

Students always ask if their registration/subscription fees line the professor's pockets? This site is operated on a non commercial basis; there is no paid advertising or other revenue based on content or users data. What minor income we receive from subscriptions goes towards publishing & maintaining this website.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Fred Ginsburg.
3 years 3 months ago #4807

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds