Sound crew for USC thesis film

• Thank you received: 144

Sound crew for USC thesis film was created by Fred Ginsburg

Professor Thomas and Ginsburg,

I hope you are both doing well! I cannot believe it has already been 3 years since I graduated from CTVA. I’m working at Paramount in film development now, but producing short films on the side.

I'm currently producing a USC senior thesis film and we are searching for someone to do location sound. I am reaching out to see if you have any current CSUN sound students to recommend. I would love to have a fellow Matador on the team and think it would be a great opportunity for a student to network with other film students in LA. We have a really awesome crew - our DP, Marc Patterson, is a UCLA grad student who is currently working with Francis Ford Coppola, our editor Brett Thomas was just nominated for a Daytime Emmy, and our lead actress was most recently in Paranormal Activity 5.

We're super excited about the project and I would absolutely love to have another CSUN student on the team! Please let me know if you have anyone to recommend. Our shoot dates are Sept 1-5, and 10 (2016) in LA.

All the best,

Kari H

(The Editor has withheld last name and phone number for privacy concerns. If you wish to contact Kari, please send your message to the Editor and we will forward it to her on your behalf.)
7 years 7 months ago #3886

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds