Sound designer needed for Senior Thesis film

• Thank you received: 144

Sound designer needed for Senior Thesis film was created by Fred Ginsburg

Hello Professor Ginsburg,

I am a former CSUN film student from the Camp Buck's Horn senior thesis project. I am writing because our project is picture locked and in need a sound designer. I was hoping you could forward this email to some of your students who might be interested.
Here is a synopsis of our quirky comedy:
Jake Finnegan, an under-appreciated, overqualified, and uptight community college astronomy professor, goes on a long awaited camping trip with his wife, Pam, to view a rare celestial event. An unexpected collision with a pothole in the road forces the couple to spend the next three days at a nearby campsite, which appears to be a lovely place for families.

Jake, now in a negative mood due to this unexpected detour, is disgusted by the zany campers and tries his hardest to seclude himself in order to get a glimpse of the stars. Meanwhile, Pam is trying her hardest to enjoy herself and make the best out of the situation.
During a series of strange and comical interactions, all that Jake can do is hope he finally sees the long awaited comet he traveled all this way for!

If you know anyone who is interested, please have them email me at:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you,

Emily Waizenegger
10 years 2 months ago #1728

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds