RAW SCIENCE TV FILM FESTIVAL $20,000 in Prizes

• Thank you received: 144

RAW SCIENCE TV FILM FESTIVAL $20,000 in Prizes was created by Fred Ginsburg

Hi,

Raw Science, in collaboration with the Science and Entertainment Exchange of the National Academy of Sciences and the Caltech Office of Technology Transfer (OTT), has announced the first annual Raw Science Film Festival.

We created the RAW SCIENCE Film Festival to celebrate students making outstanding science films and I wanted to send a reminder that we’re accepting Student works in 4 categories with $5,000 in awards in each one!
Fiction films 10 minutes and under
Fiction films over 10 minutes
Documentary films 10 minutes and under
Documentary films over 10 minutes
Festival Jury includes Academy Award ™ winning filmmakers Luke Matheny (Best Short Film, “God of Love”), Randal Kleiser, (“Grease”, “Honey I Blew up the Kids”), Martha Coolidge (“Real Genius” and “The Twilight Zone” TV Series) and John Singleton (“The Boyz in the Hood” and “Tupac”) for the fiction works and the Exploratorium, scientists from CAL and filmmakers from the Bay Area will be looking at the non-fiction works.
Award winners and runners-up will be screened at Caltech’s Beckman Auditorium on December 6-7, 2014 and the Awards Ceremony will be held in the Zanuck Theater at 20th Century Fox Studios on December 8, 2014. Films will also be screened at The Exploratorium in San Francisco, as well as New York, Washington D.C. and other venues to be announced soon.
Follows is a link: www.rawscience.tv/film-festival-media-guidelines/

Let me know if you have any questions,

Best,
Mitchell

Mitchell Block
Executive Director of Programming
Raw Science: Advances That Will Change Your World
PO Box 10003, Santa Monica, CA 90410
Phone:o:+1.310.636.8200 c:+1.310.699.5231
e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
YouTube + Facebook + Twitter
9 years 6 months ago #2203

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds