Hello

• Thank you received: 0

Hello was created by Lukas Pearse

Hello,

I am an audio editor and sound designer, but foremost a composer and media artist. I worked in production sound briefly, but have mostly worked in post-production.

I teach an introduction to sound for film at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design University Film Academy, as well as audio courses at the Centre For Art Tapes, both in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It looks like you have some very good material on your site that will assist me in organizing my classes.

www.lukaspearse,ca
9 years 1 month ago #2372

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 144

Replied by Fred Ginsburg on topic Hello

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Most of our members appear too shy to post anything. As you can see, this website is intended to help us teach Production Sound at the college level, as well as to provide info to the sound community in general.

Take a moment and read the introduction on the homepage geared to my own CSUN and Chapman Univ students, along with going to the college classes tab and reviewing the syllabi, reading list, and other posted materials.

If you are interested, we can even set you up with your own class Forum, similar to what I have for my classes.

We are always interested in new articles, so feel free to submit them for publication. It is an easy way to provide materials to your students; along with showing your dept chair and other edu "higher ups" that you are "published".

Feel free to contact me directly via email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or to call me.

Happy to assist you in any way that I can.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Fred Ginsburg.
9 years 1 month ago #2373

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Gabriel Machado Soares on topic Hello

Hi everyone,

I'm Gabriel, and I'm currently in Academic Mobility at CSUN for the semester. I'm taking CTVA 358 with Professor Ginsburg, and I hope I can learn as much as possible on Sound Production before going back to my country.

I'm not too talkative, but I surely will keep on eye on this community.

See you around.
8 years 1 month ago #3408

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds