A Writing Opportunity for Students

• Thank you received: 144

A Writing Opportunity for Students was created by Fred Ginsburg

Hi Fred,

Absolutely, thank you very much for the response.

Can you kindly forward the following message to your former and current students and faculty:

Do you want to write about Movies, TV, Arts, Anime, Comics, Literature or other art forms? Do you want to get your foot in the door and enter the big-wide world of the online media and have your work read and shared by millions of readers? We invite you to The Artifice:
www.the-artifice.com

The Artifice is an online magazine that covers a wide spectrum of art forms. We do not run The Artifice, you do. The Artifice is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow writers. It is structured to let you focus on the quality of the content while it deals with the exposure of it to an audience of millions.

The Artifice does not work quite the same as other publishing platforms.
For example, the first question you may ask is “What are you looking for?”
At The Artifice, your fellow writers ask you instead: “What are you an expert on? What are you passionate about?”

You can write about a whole host of things for pleasure, passion and/or to boost your CV with vital experience in this ever competitive media environment.

Grab the opportunity and join our team of writers. Join now:
the-artifice.com/write/

We do not have a requirement set for the students' academic level. We accept both undergraduates and postgraduates. The focus is more on the quality of the writing, which will be presented with their application.
Ideally, we would like this opportunity to reach your students on all levels.

I should highlight that our current writers range from undergraduates to emeritus professors.

It would be helpful if you could forward this opportunity to your colleagues as well. We have found difficulties getting in contact with them, I believe that this may be because of our emails ending up in junk folders.

Thank you again for your time and please do contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Alyson

The Artifice
the-artifice.com
10 years 1 month ago #1729

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds