CSUN alum looking for Sound Designer for his film

• Thank you received: 144

CSUN alum looking for Sound Designer for his film was created by Fred Ginsburg

Hello everyone! My name is Brandon Scharping and I’m a Cal State Northridge CTVA film alumni who graduated in 2014. I’m currently finishing a short film production that I’ve invested an incredible amount of time into over the past year. I’m extremely excited with the results, but I know that we won’t have a truly great film until the sound design is perfected. This project happens to be particularly heavy with intricate sound design!
I'm looking for a passionate and talented sound designer who would like to take on such a project. The film will run about 23 minutes long so there is a lot of work to be done. I have specifics notes and ideas for each scene so I would of course be working closely with you, but I need someone who can utilize Pro Tools to its greatest potential and master in 5.1 surround sound.
If you're interested, I would love to hear your sound reel or see previous projects that you've worked on. This is a low-budget project but there is some money left for this part of post. Pay depends on experience! My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I hope to hear from you soon.
7 years 1 month ago #4348

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds